Website Metro Cars
Safely transporting passengers to and from assigned public parking
lots and terminals and/or transporting clients to out of state
destinations and back.
1. Pick-up and drop off passengers safely and promptly within
specified time requirements.
2. Adhere to established route patterns while driving within posted
3. Deliver high-end customer service.
4. Obtain all required, assigned equipment at the start of the shift.
5. Return required, assigned equipment at the end of each shift.
6. Perform exterior/interior inspection and written report of
7. Daily wash and maintain a clean vehicle throughout shift.
8. Perform daily visual safety inspection of vehicle, written report
of outcome, and notify supervisor when vehicle needs servicing.
9. Perform other duties as directed.
10.Adhere to established company policies, procedures and guidelines.
Bus Drivers must:
• Possess a valid Michigan commercial CDL license with passenger
endorsement with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Pass DOT drug screening.
• Posses a DOT medical certificate.
• Read and speak English fluently.
• Be capable of lifting large items up to 50 lbs.
• Minimum of 1 year of professional driving experience.
• Capable of operating required transportation equipment.
• Have a working knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Applicants must submit a resume to: